Saturday, November 11 @ 2:00 pm
This will mainly be a night photography field trip. A few of the places we are planning on visiting are the San Diego skyline from Coronado Island, Seaport Village, the Gas Lamp District, among others.
We’ll meet at the Coco’s Bakery Restaurant in Redlands at 2:00 pm to carpool to the event. 1140 W Colton Ave, Redlands, CA 92374
Your leaders for this event will be Rick Strobaugh and Debra Dorothy.
- Camera with fresh batteries (Since we will be shooting long exposure settings, be sure to bring plenty of batteries)
- Wide Angle lens + 24 – 70 or equivalent
- Neutral Density Filter for possible shooting during the day before we start our evening shoot
- Some type of light for Light Painting
- Warm clothes, windbreaker etc…
Since this is a night photography field trip we will be shooting very late at night and you may want to spend the night in San Diego. This is not mandatory. If you are planning on spending the night, please contact me regarding your plans. Debbiedsd.email@example.com